1. All potential purchasers must register at the Auction Office. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant a bidding card for the privilege of bidding by number at the auction sale and/or revoke such privilege at any time
All items are sold “AS IS WHERE IS WITHOUT WARRANTY” and lie at the purchaser’s risk immediately. The purchaser shall be deemed to have inspected the lot to their full satisfaction before making their bid BIDDER RESPONSIBLE TO LOOK AT
3. A $500.00 , NON REFUNDABLE, deposit is required on award of the bid. The deposit can be made by cash, Certified Cheque, Bank Draft, Visa, Mastercard or Interac. The balance is due within five business days by Cash(maximum of
$3000), bank draft, Certified Cheque, Interac, NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED FOR BALANCE OF VEHICLE. If the transaction is not completed within five day period, to the complete satisfaction of the auctioneer, the auctioneer may cancel the sale
at their sole discretion. If the sale is cancelled by the auctioneer, the bidder’s deposit is forfeited and the purchaser is barred from all auctions here or any other associated auctions.
4.Unfit ownerships will be provided
to purchaser’s 4-5 business days after full settlement of vehicle. If mailed it is the responsibility of the owner, fees will be charged if a new ownership has to be issued. All ownerships will be mailed out 1 week later on the Monday
following the sale. Out of province residents will be given an ownership UNFIT in Auction Vehicle Management which they must transfer to their name within 10 days and proof sent to us.
5. No item is to be removed
until ALL PURCHASES are paid for in full and invoice received. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS OR $25.00/DAY STORAGE WILL APPLY
6. All vehicles must be TOWED from premises unless vehicles were purchased with
a valid safety. No trip permits issued on unfit vehicles. A safety is required to make a vehicle fit.
7. Neither the auctioneer nor the owner is responsible for any error in description or conditions of equipment. The items
have been displayed and each purchaser shall be held to have satisfied himself as to the condition, identity, and authenticity; and shall not be permitted to may any objection after the sale on any grounds whatsoever.
auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times.
9. In all cases the auctioneer’s decision is final.
10. You are on the premises at your own risk.
The Purchaser agrees to pay, in addition to the purchase price of the item, all applicable buyer’s fees, OMVIC fee and government taxes for the auction sale.
12. NO CHILDREN UNDER 16 OR PETS ALLOWED
are being sold on a consignment basis as per Section 45 of regulations MVDA 2002.
14. No arbitration on vehicles with a offer of $1000.00 or less. These vehicles will be purchased with declarations of Engine/ABS light
on, frame and structural damage and are sold strictly "AS IS WHERE IS".
15. You have 7 business days from date of sale, to notify us of engine, drivetrain or frame problems. After the 7 days there is no recourse.
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
Codes: CW – cracked or chipped window LF – left Front RF – right front RR – right rear LR – left rear CTR – centre CNR – corner NBS – no back seats AR$3000 – accident repaired $3000 PPROVQC- previously registered in Quebec